Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00552 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,727 zł (494,260 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)