Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00502 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,110 zł (1,217,099 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (41 minutes ago)