Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00504 PLN / MWK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,742 zł (1,337,923 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)