Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.447 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,588 zł (2,480 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)