Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,490 zł (2,934 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (44 minutes ago)