Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,137 zł (1,198 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (37 minutes ago)