Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.431 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,117 zł (2,877 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)