Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,211 zł (1,102,199 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)