Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05722 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,914 zł (50,929 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)