Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05414 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,342 zł (117,136 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)