Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,231 zł (﷼ 19,383,858) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (36 minutes ago)