Cost of living comparison between Birgunj, Nepal and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03850 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,389 zł (₨ 62,045) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)