Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.212 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,737 zł ($1,837) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)