Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.661 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,404 zł ($4,480) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)