Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 220% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,986 zł ($2,674) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)