Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,257 zł (€1,015) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)