Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,548 zł (€1,027) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)