Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05323 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,998 zł (₨93,888) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)