Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05530 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,333 zł (₨96,428) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)