Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05093 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,492 zł (₨107,834) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)