Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.195 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,323 zł (2,881KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)