Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.131 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,763 zł (3,173KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)