Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,108 zł (2,848KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)