Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.186 PLN / BAM
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,113 zł (3,254KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)