Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05019 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,106 zł (₨121,641) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £660 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (43 minutes ago)