Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03740 PLN / NPR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,388 zł (₨ 90,577) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)