Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45746 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 186% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 21,762 zł (kr 47,571) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)