Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39603 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,062 zł (7,733 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)