Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,175 zł (Rp 22,974,375) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (38 minutes ago)