Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,274 zł (Rp 31,108,962) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (16 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)