Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 234 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,590 zł (Rp 8,496,421) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)