Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,972 zł (Rp 10,641,621) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $875 (about 1 hour ago)