Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,853 zł (Rp 12,666,382) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)