Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,604 zł (Rp 27,065,621) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)