Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,129 zł (3,471 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)