Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.779 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,318 zł (1,194 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (40 minutes ago)