Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,112 zł (1,493 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)