Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.884 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,415 zł (1,184 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)