Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.949 PLN / LYD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,665 zł (1,243 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)