Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.715 PLN / LYD *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 30% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,985 zł (4,783 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Newark, New Jersey costs $189 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Beaverton, Oregon costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zabrze costs 83,300 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs C$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)