Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.262 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)