Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.848 PLN / BZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,715 zł (BZ$6,881) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)