Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,971 zł (R$ 3,979) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (39 minutes ago)