Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,730 zł (R$ 8,728) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)