Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,355 zł (Rp 7,450,958) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)