Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.416 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,144 zł (2,927 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)