Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.394 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,168 zł (2,991 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)