Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 44% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,917 zł (3,865 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)