Cost of living comparison between Beja, Tunisia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 193 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.754 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,372 zł (1,352 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)