Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.365 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 36% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,726 zł (3,462 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)