Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.382 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 43% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,171 zł (3,741 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 189,900 kr (about 2 hours ago)