Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.311 PLN / TND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,671 zł (3,563 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)