Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)