Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 857 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00243 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)