Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 723 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 PLN / LBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 123% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)