Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05980 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,064 zł (168,292 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)