Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05807 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,235 zł (72,926 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)