Cost of living comparison between Beijing, China and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.610 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)