Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 811 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,390 zł (元19,360) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)