Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,026 zł (25,782元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)