Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,688 zł (5,133 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)