Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.520 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,922 zł (1,265 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)