Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.917 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,508 zł (RM6,008) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)