Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03588 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,831 zł (78,890 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)