Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03751 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,939 zł (78,341 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)