Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03331 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,487 zł (224,778 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)