Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,703 zł (2,154,140 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 6 hours ago)