Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 4% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,395 zł (368,323 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)