Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,197 zł (2,322,686 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)