Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 PLN / XAF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,948 zł (1,960,622 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)