Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Kitts and Nevis vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.395 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis (Saint Kitts and Nevis) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,642 zł (EC$9,063) in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)