Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00306 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,498 zł (2,450,776 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)