Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,583 zł (3,364,352 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)