Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,813 zł (1,205,969 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)