Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 44% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,209 zł (3,218,034 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (39 minutes ago)