Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.065 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 232% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,361 zł (CHF 2,549) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (32 minutes ago)