Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00137 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,662 zł (COL$2,672,060) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)