Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.609 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,060 zł (﷼ 839) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)