Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05679 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,384 zł (₨94,799) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)