Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,100 zł (Bs 202,003,496) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)