Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35577 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,750 zł (Bs 41,460) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)