Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42085 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,289 zł (Bs 22,072) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (34 minutes ago)