Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36630 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,555 zł (Bs 42,464) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)