Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41309 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,203 zł (Bs 17,438) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)