Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.567 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,550 zł (元6,256) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)