Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07368 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,314 zł (RD$ 126,416) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)