Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06942 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,490 zł (RD$ 107,887) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)