Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07602 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,813 zł (RD$ 76,474) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)