Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,746 zł (Rp 9,360,030) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)