Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,362 zł (Rp 14,212,711) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)