Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,368 zł (2,166TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)