Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.951 PLN / BND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,598 zł (B$1,559) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)