Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.850 PLN / BND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,686 zł (B$2,346) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guatemala City costs Q2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)