Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.605 PLN / BND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,805 zł (B$3,764) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)