Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.886 PLN / BND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,406 zł (B$1,527) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)