Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.666 PLN / BND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,220 zł (B$3,834) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)