Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,884 zł (Rp 26,978,308) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)