Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00650 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,200 zł (2,031,840 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)