Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,334 zł (1,579,862 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)