Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00647 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,052 zł (781,092 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)