Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00657 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,165 zł (938,353 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)