Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.504 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,914 zł (11,737TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)