Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,528 zł (10,617TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)