Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,209 zł (Rp 32,007,675) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)