Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,381 zł (Rp 29,826,596) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 13 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Port Moresby costs 150 Kina (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,025 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)