Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 456 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,674 zł (1,354,337 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (40 minutes ago)