Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,409 zł (1,954,878 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)