Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,199 zł (2,063,279 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (40 minutes ago)