Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,725 zł (3,727,375 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)