Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,460 zł (€819) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)