Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.162 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,010 zł (€2,165) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)