Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,180 zł (€2,605) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)