Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08098 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,543 zł (Php31,399) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)