Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07184 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,852 zł (Php109,302) in Bacolod City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)