Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.090 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,846 zł (ƒ 7,580) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)