Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.093 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,373 zł (ƒ 5,433) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (31 minutes ago)