Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 PLN / AWG
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,791 zł (ƒ 5,015) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)